OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU…
We understand the importance of having something magical to look forward to, especially at the moment, but recognise that we are still living in uncertain times.
We’d ask that you please help us all stay safe and follow the Government guidelines for your specific area. Safari Lodges at West Midland Safari Park will adhere to local restrictions relating to the current tiering system.
Contact our Reservations Team if you would like to discuss anything about your booking: email@example.com
Please read some reassurances regarding your booking with us;
- You may move your stay to a date in the future, with no fee incurred, if:
- You become unwell with COVID-19 symptoms and/or have a confirmed case or if you’re required to isolate by Test & Trace.
- You are impacted by Government travel restrictions.
- If you would like to cancel your booking, please contact us up to 10 weeks before your arrival date. You will be refunded in full, less a 10% cancellation charge.
- If we cancel your booking, we will refund you in full. We will be in touch with you if your stay is affected by national restrictions.
During Your Stay
We’re dedicated to making sure our spaces are a safe environment for you to enjoy your stay with us.
Some of our Safety Measures include:
- There will be additional cleaning in our Safari Lodges to ensure all areas and touch-points are safe and hygienic.
- We are using a highly effective product called ‘Zoono’. This revolutionary antimicrobial protection spray significantly reduces the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses, including COVID-19. This will be applied to all contact surfaces throughout our guest areas.
- Our teams are fully trained and adhere to Government guidelines and will continue to adapt with any advice given.
- Our teams will be supplied with personal protective equipment to use when indoors.
- Any buffet-style meals will be served by our teams rather than self-serve.
- Face coverings will be needed when entering our Reception and when moving in our Cellarz Restaurant.
We will contact you nearer the time of your stay to update you on any safety measures that may have changed.